Join the 17 DOE laboratories as we recap stories about our efforts to make each laboratory’s energy-intensive IT capabilities “green” and supportive of DOE sustainability efforts. The report highlights examples of practices, plans, and successes in the following areas.
• Sustainable management of IT devices
• Virtual and high performance computing environments
• Planning and implementation best practices
• Partnering with nature for “free cooling”
• Power using renewable resources
• Waste reuse and recycling
• Energy efficient data center practices
• Leadership through partnering with industry and each other.